Article 1. Purpose
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the terms and conditions of the Internet Service (hereinafter referred to as the "Service") provided by Baekje Ginseng Agricultural Cooperative Cyber Mall (hereinafter referred to as "Mall") operated by Baekje Geumsan Ginseng Cooperative Company And the rights, duties and responsibilities of the user.
※「The terms of this Agreement shall apply mutatis mutandis to e-commerce transactions using PC communications and wireless communications.」
Article 2. Definitions
- ① "Mall" means a virtual business place established by Baekje Geumsan Ginseng Cooperative Company to provide goods or services (hereinafter referred to as "goods") to users by using information and communication facilities such as computers. It is also used as a means of operating a cyber mall.
- ② "User" means a member or non-member who accesses the Mall and receives services provided by the Mall pursuant to these Terms and Conditions.
- ③ 'Member' means a person who has provided personal information to the 'Mall' and registered as a member, who is continuously provided with the information of 'Mall' and who can continue to use the services provided by the Mall.
- ④ "Non-member" means a person who uses the services provided by the Mall without joining the membership.
Article 3. Explanation and revision of terms, etc.
- ① "Mall" means the contents of this agreement, the name of the representative, the address of the office (including the address where the consumer can handle the complaint), the telephone number and the transfer number, the e-mail address, We will post it on the initial service screen (front side) of Baekje Jinshan Ginseng Cooperative Cyber Mall so that users can easily know the information of the supplier reporting number and personal information manager. However, the contents of the agreement can be made available to the user through the connection screen.
- ② "Mall" provides a separate connection screen or pop-up screen so that the user can understand important contents such as withdrawal of the subscription, delivery responsibility, and refund conditions of the contents defined before the user agrees to the terms You must ask for your confirmation.
- "Mall" does not violate the laws related to consumer protection such as electronic commerce, laws governing the regulation of the terms, laws governing electronic transactions, laws governing digital signatures, promotion of information and communication networks, You may revise these Terms to any extent.
- ④ When the "Mall" is amended, the date of application and reasons for amendment shall be specified and announced on the initial screen of the mall together with the current terms, 7 days prior to the effective date.
However, if the contents of the agreement are changed against the user in a disadvantageous manner, the company shall notify the user with at least 30 days' advance grace period. In this case, the "Mall" clearly compares the contents before and after revision and displays them for the user to understand.
- ⑤ If the "Mall" amends the terms, the amended terms and conditions shall apply only to the contracts entered into after the effective date of the amendment. However, if the user who has already entered into the agreement sends the intention of the amendment clause to the "Mall" within the notice period of the amendment clause under Paragraph 3, and the "Mall" agrees, the amendment clause is applied.
- ⑥ Items that are not defined in these Terms and the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, the Law on the Regulation of the Terms, the Consumer Protection Guidelines on Electronic Commerce Established by the Fair Trade Commission, Or follow the example.
Article 4. Service Provision and Change
- ① "Mall" performs the following tasks.
- Provide information on goods or services and conclude purchase contracts
- Delivery of goods or services for which a purchase contract has been concluded
- Other "mall" business
- ②The "Mall" may change the contents of the goods or services to be provided by the agreement to be concluded in the future in case of the out of stock or technical specifications of the goods or services. In this case, specify the contents and date of the changed goods or services, and immediately notify the place where the current goods or services are posted.
- ③In case of changing the contents of the service contracted with the user provided by the "Mall" to the reason such as the change of the specification of the goods or the like of the goods, the reason shall be immediately notified to the address notified to the user.
- ④In the case of the preceding paragraph, "Mall" compensates for the damages caused by the user. However, this does not apply if the "Mall" proves that there is no intention or negligence.
Article 5. Suspension of Service
- The "Mall" may temporarily suspend the provision of services in the event of maintenance, replacement or breakdown of information and communication facilities such as computers, or interruption of communication.
- ②The "Mall" shall be liable for damages incurred by the user or a third party due to temporary interruption in the provision of the service for the reasons specified in Paragraph.However, this is not the case if the "Mall" proves that it is not intentional or negligent.
- ③If the service can not be provided due to the conversion of the business item, the abandonment of the business, or the integration of the business, the "Mall" notifies the user in the manner set forth in Article 8, Compensation. However, in case the Mall does not notify the compensation standard, the mileage or reserves of the users shall be paid to the user in cash or in kind equivalent to the currency value in "Mall".
Article 6. Membership
- ① The user submits the member information according to the registration form set forth by the "Mall" and applies for membership by expressing his intention to agree to these terms.
- ② The "mall" shall register as a member of the users who apply to join as a member as described in Paragraph 1, except as follows.
- If the applicant has lost his / her previous membership pursuant to Paragraph 3 of Article 7 of this Agreement, he / she shall be deemed to have received the membership re-entry permit of "Mall" for 3 years after the loss of membership pursuant to Paragraph 3 of Article 7 In this case,
- False, missing, or missing entries in the registration
- If it is judged that the registration of the other member is significantly impeded by the technology of the "Mall"
- ③ The time of establishment of membership contract is when the approval of "Mall" reaches the member.
- ④ If there is any change in the registration details pursuant to Article 15 (1), the member must inform the mall about the change immediately by email or other means.
Article 7. Withdrawal of membership and loss of qualification
- ① A member may request withdrawal at any time from the "Mall", and the "Mall" immediately handles withdrawal from membership.
- ② If a member falls under any of the following conditions, the "Mall" may limit and suspend membership.
- If you register false information at the time of application
- If you do not pay the debts you have borne by the member in connection with the use of other goods or other "Mall" purchased using the Mall.
- If you threaten the order of electronic commerce, such as interfering with the use of another person's "mall" or stealing the information
- When using the "mall" to conduct acts that are prohibited by law or this agreement, or that are contrary to public order and morals
- ③ "Mall" may lose membership if the same act is repeated more than once after the "Mall" restricts or stops membership, or if the reason is not corrected within 30 days.
- ④ If the "Mall" loses the membership, the membership registration will be canceled. In this case, you will be notified of the membership and given at least 30 days prior to the termination of the membership registration.
Article 8. Notice to Members
- ① When the "mall" notifies the member, the member can make it to the e-mail address specified in advance with the "mall".
- ② "Mall" can be replaced with individual notice by posting on the "Mall" bulletin board for more than one week in case of notice to many unspecified members. However, individual notices will be given to matters that have a material effect on the member's transactions.
Article 9. Purchase Application
- The "Mall" user applies for the purchase on the "Mall" by the following or similar method, and the "Mall" shall provide the following contents in the user 's application for the purchase easily. However, if you are a member, you can exclude the application of the second to fourth.
- Search and select goods
- Enter name, address, phone number, e-mail address (or mobile phone number)
- Confirm the contents of the terms of the contract, the service with limited right of withdrawal of subscription, the cost of shipping and installation fee, etc.
- You agree to these terms and conditions (eg click on the mouse)
- Consent to purchase application for goods and confirm it or confirmation of "mall"
- Choosing a payment method
Article 10. Establishment of Contract
- ①The "Mall" may not accept if the following items apply to the purchase application as described in Article 9. However, in the case of a contract with a minor, if the legal representative does not obtain consent, the minor or the legal representative must notify them that the contract can be canceled.
- If there is false information, missing information
- If a minor purchases goods and services prohibited by the Juvenile Protection Act, such as tobacco and alcohol
- In the case where it is judged that "mall" technology is considerably hindered by acceptance of other purchase application
- ② The consent of the "Mall" shall be deemed to have been established at the time when the consent of the "Mall" reaches the user in the form of acknowledgment notification in Article 12 (1).
- ③ The expression of acceptance of the "Mall" should include information on whether the user can confirm the purchase, whether it is available for sale, and cancellation of the purchase order.
Article 11. Payment Methods
The payment method for the goods or services purchased at "Mall" can be made by any of the following methods. However, the "Mall" can not be collected by adding any fee to the payment of the goods, etc. for the payment method of the user.
- Various kinds of account transfer such as phone banking, Internet banking, mail banking
- Prepaid cards, debit cards, credit cards
- Online bank transfer
- Payment by electronic money
- Payment upon receipt
- Payment by points paid by "mall" such as mileage
- Payment by gift voucher that you signed a contract with "Mall" or recognized by "Mall"
- Payment by other electronic payment methods, etc.
Article 12. Notification of receipt of receipt ㆍ Change and cancellation of purchase application
- ① The "Mall" will notify the user of the receipt if the user has a purchase application.
- The user who receives the acknowledgment notice may request the change or cancellation of the purchase application immediately after receiving the confirmation of receipt if there is any inconsistency of the intention to do so, and if there is a request from the user before the delivery, It must be handled accordingly. However, if payment has already been made, it shall be subject to the provisions of Article 15, Cancellation of Application.
Article 13. Supply of Goods, etc.
- ① The "Mall" takes other necessary measures such as order making, packaging, etc. so that the user can deliver the goods within 7 days from the date of submission of the offer, unless there is a separate agreement regarding the supply period of the user and the goods. However, if the "mall" has already received all or part of the payment of goods, etc., it shall take action within 3 business days from the receipt of all or part of the payment. At this time, the "Mall" takes appropriate measures to ensure that the user can check the supply procedures and progress of the goods.
- ② The "Mall" specifies the shipping method, shipping cost for each method, shipping time for each method, etc. for the goods purchased by the user. If the "Mall" exceeds the contracted delivery time, you must compensate for the damage caused by the user. However, this is not the case if the "Mall" proves that there is no intention or negligence.
Article 14. Refund
"Mall" means that if the goods that the user has applied for purchase are not delivered or provided due to reasons such as sold out, the user is notified of the reason without delay and if the goods have been paid in advance, We will issue you a refund within the next business day or take the necessary action for your refund.
Article 15. withdrawal of subscription, etc.
- ①A user who has entered into a contract for the purchase of a "Mall" and other goods may withdraw the subscription within 7 days from the date of receipt of the receipt confirmation notice.
- ② The user can not return or exchange goods if the goods are delivered in the following cases.
- If the goods are lost or damaged due to the responsibility of the user (However, if the goods are damaged in order to check the contents of the goods, the application can be withdrawn)
- If the value of goods etc. has decreased significantly due to the use of the user or consumption of the part
- If the value of goods etc. has decreased significantly enough to make it difficult to resell over time
- If you can duplicate the goods with the same performance, etc. If you damaged the original packaging of goods
- ③ In the case of Article 2, Clause 2 to 4, if the "mall" does not specify in advance the fact that the withdrawal of the subscription is restricted or the provision of the commodity is not provided, the withdrawal of the subscription Etc. are not limited.
- ④ Notwithstanding the provisions of Paragraphs 1 and 2, if the contents of the goods are different from the contents of the display or advertisement or the contents of the contract are different, the user shall notify them within 3 months from the date of receiving the goods, etc. You can cancel the subscription within 30 days from the date you can find it.
Article 16. Effect of withdrawal of subscription
- ① The "Mall" refunds the goods already paid within 3 business days if the goods are returned from the user. In this case, when the "Mall" delays the refund of goods or the like to the user, the delayed interest calculated by multiplying the delayed interest rate determined and announced by the Fair Trade Commission for the delay period shall be paid.
- ② When the "mall" refunds the above amount, when the user pays for the goods as payment means such as credit card or electronic money, the provider who provided the payment means without delay will not be allowed to charge the goods Or to cancel.
- ③ In the case of withdrawal of subscription, the user will bear the cost of returning the goods received. "Mall" will not charge the user for penalty or damages for reasons such as withdrawal of subscription. However, if the contents of the goods are different from the contents of the display, advertisement, or the contents of the contract are fulfilled in a different manner and the customer withdraws the subscription, the "mall" will bear the cost necessary for the return of the goods.
- ④ When the user receives the goods, the "Mall" will clearly indicate who will bear the cost when withdrawing the subscription.
Article 17. Protection of Personal Information
- ①"Mall" collects the minimum information necessary for the fulfillment of purchase contract when collecting information of users. The following items are mandatory and others are optional.
- Phone number
- Hope ID (for members)
- Password (for members)
- E-mail address (or mobile phone number)
- ② When the "mall" collects personal information that can identify the user, he / she must obtain the user's consent.
- ③ Personal information provided can not be used for purposes other than without the consent of the user, or provided to a third party, and all liability will be lost. However, with the exception of the following cases.
- Provide the shipper with the minimum information (name, address, phone number) required for delivery to the shipping business
- If it is necessary for statistical writing, academic research, or market research, and if it is provided in an unidentifiable form for a specific individual
- When necessary for the settlement of accounts due to transactions such as goods
- If you need to verify your identity to prevent theft
- If there is an unavoidable reason required by law or law
- ④ If the "mall" requires the user's consent pursuant to Paragraphs 2 and 3, the identity (affiliation, name, telephone number, other contact) of the person in charge of personal information management, purpose of collection and use of information, The user shall notify the user in advance of the matters specified in Article 22 (2) of the Act on the Promotion of the Use of Information and Communication Network, etc. (contents of the person who has been provided, purpose of providing and information to be provided) You can withdraw.
- ⑤ The user may request the reading and correction of his / her personal information of the Mall at any time, and the mall is obliged to take necessary measures without delay. If the user requests correction of the error, "Mall" will not use the personal information until correcting the error.
- ⑥"Mall" shall limit the number of administrators for the protection of personal information and shall take all responsibility for the loss of the user due to loss, theft, leakage, alteration of user's personal information including credit card and bank account .
- ⑦ The third person who receives personal information from the "Mall" will destroy the personal information without delay when it has achieved the purpose of collecting or receiving the personal information.
Article 18. "Mall" obligations
- ① The "mall" shall not act prohibited by laws and regulations or acts contrary to public order, and shall do its best to provide goods and services continuously and reliably as stipulated by this agreement.
- ② "Mall" must have a security system to protect user's personal information (including credit information) so that users can use Internet service safely.
- ③ "Mall" shall be liable to compensate the user for damages caused by the unlawful display and advertisement of Article 3 of the Act on the Fairness of Advertisements and Advertisements.
- ④ "Mall" does not send commercial e-mail for commercial purposes that users do not want.
Article 19. Duty to Members' ID and Password
- ① The member is responsible for the management of ID and password except for Article 17.
- ② Members shall not allow their ID and password to be used by a third party.
- ③ If a member recognizes that his / her ID and password are stolen or used by a third party, he / she shall immediately notify the mall and if there is guidance of the mall, he / she should follow it.
Article 20. Obligations of User
The user should not conduct the following.
- Registration of false contents when applying or changing
- Information stealing of others
- Changes to information posted on the "Mall"
- Send or post information (computer programs, etc.) other than information set by the Mall
- Infringement of intellectual property rights such as "mall" or other third party's copyright
- "Mall" or any other act that damages or disrupts the honor of a third party;
- To disclose or post to the mall information that is contrary to obscene or violent messages, images, voices,
Article 21. Relationship between a Link "Mall" and a Linked "Mall"
- ① When the upper "mall" and the lower "mall" are connected by a hyperlink (for example, the object of a hyperlink includes characters, pictures and moving images), the former is referred to as a connection "mall" The connection is called "mall" (website).
- ② The connection "Mall" means that the connection "Mall" does not bear the guarantee responsibility for the transaction performed with the user by the goods provided independently by the connected "Mall", if the initial screen of connection "Mall" We are not responsible for the warranty for that transaction.
Article 22. Restriction on the Use and Restriction of Copyright
- ① Copyrights and other intellectual property rights for works created by "Mall" belong to "Mall".
- ② User shall use the information obtained by using "mall" for commercial purposes by copying, transmitting, publishing, distributing, broadcasting and other methods without prior consent of "mall" It should not be used to the person.
- ③ "Mall" should notify the user when using the copyright belonging to the user in accordance with the agreement.
Article 23. Settlement of Disputes
- ① The "Mall" installs and operates the damage compensation processing facility to reflect the fair opinions and complaints posed by the users and to compensate the damage.
- ② The "Mall" will deal with complaints and comments submitted by the users with priority. However, if prompt processing is difficult, we will promptly notify the user of the reason and the processing schedule.
- ③ When there is an application for damages relief from the user concerning the e-commerce dispute between the "Mall" and the user, the dispute may be subject to the arbitration of the Fair Trade Commission or the dispute arbitration body commissioned by the city or provincial governor.
Article 24. Jurisdiction and Governing Law
- ① The lawsuit concerning the dispute of e-commerce between the "Mall" and the user shall be based on the address of the user at the time of filing and, if there is no address, the jurisdiction of the district court having jurisdiction over the place of residence. However, if the address or residence of the user at the time of filing is not clear, or if the foreign resident is a foreign resident, he / she shall submit it to the competent court under the Civil Procedure Act.
- ② The laws of Korea apply to e-commerce litigation filed between the "Mall" and users.
Supplementary Provisions (Effective Date) This Agreement will be effective from November 1, 2013.